Saturday, August 22, 2009

Ramadhan is here.. Alhamdulillah..

Today is my first day of fasting outside M'sia after so many years.. Fasting period during summer is a bit long, about 15 hours. Yesterday, we have had early "sahur" at 12 midnight. It was not meant to be sahur actually, it was our late dinner after we came back from our last minute shopping before Ramadhan. We planned to wake up again around 3.30 am but couldn't hear the alarm.. Sorry Abang.. promise that I will wake up every sahur from tomorrow onwards, InsyaAllah..

I really hope and pray that this Ramadhan will be the best Ramadhan in my life, InsyaAllah.. Who knows, maybe this will be my last Ramadhan? Only Allah knows..

2 comments:

  1. ramadhan mubarak kak yati...moga ramadhan kali ni, keampunan yg kita cari...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Ana.. :-)Ramadhan Mubarak to you too.. Kita jumpa kat SP nanti ye? InsyaAllah..

    ReplyDelete